123.hp.com – Printer Setup, Driver Download
HP Officejet Printer Setup
If professional quality is your motto, then OfficeJet Printer will make your work simple and easy. This printer is designed for business associated jobs with profitable features for the users. With exciting features like mobile printing, two-sided printing, Officejet Printer Setup is the perfect addition to work environment.
- Support for HP Officejet Printer Driver Installation & Setup
- Wireless Printer Driver Installation Support
- Printer Driver Support for Mac & Windows
- Drivers/Software Errors of oj Printers
How we work?
Problem We Solve
We are the team of well-trained techies offering assistance for the overall officejet printer setup and oj printer issues. We provide you the simple and right steps with flexible solution for all your printer issues.
Fix at time
We understand that you are busy with your work, so we offer you timely service. You can reach out us for the fast and flexible solutions. Not only providing reliable solutions, we make you to understand the printer better.
We have high success rate on fixing the issue. Fulfilling the needs of the customer is our goal, and we strive for providing the ultimate support for officejet Printers. Our quality team will work to your expectation with patience and our team will accompany until the issue is fixed.
How To Setup/Install HP Officejet Printer
Step 1:Unpacking the Printer.
- Remove the packing materials and tapes from outside and inside the printer with extra care.
Step 2: Connect Power and Set Your Preferences
- Use the included power cord and connect one end to the back of the printer and other end to the power source.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridge
- Gently open the ink cartridge access door.
- Before inserting the ink cartridge in the carriage, remove the tape on the ink cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge and secure until they click and close the door.
- Slide in the paper width guides until they rest lightly against the edges of the paper.
Step 4:Load Paper Into The Input Tray
- Gently grasp the handle of the input tray, and then pull the tray to open.
- Load a pile of plain white paper in the main input tray and push it until the paper stops. (All papers should be of same size without any damage).
How To Download HP Printer Drivers
Installing the drivers for your HP Officejet Printer is really easy and simple when you follow the step-by-step instructions.
HP Driver Install For Windows and Mac
- For downloading the printer driver, you should have proper internet connection. Connect your windows system to wireless network or connect the cable.
- Open the corresponding webpage to choose the compatible driver from the list and press enter.
- Enter your printer model and click on search.
- Download the appropriate driver package from the software and drivers list that includes all the tasks that you want to perform on your printer.
- Before installing the driver package, remove the USB cable if connected to the printer from the computer.
- Click on Run when you get the dialogue box.
- And follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Once the driver package installed successfully, make sure that your HP Officejet printer setup is listed in the printer list.
HP Printer Services
The HP Officejet Printer is jam-packed with many exciting features like Airprint, ePrint, Cloud Print, print, copy and scan. You can access the files from the internet by using the Web Service feature of the HP printer.
Wireless Mobile Print
HP Envy Mobile Printing Application
How to ePrint a document from anywhere?
ePrint is the advanced facility that lets you print from any location over the internet. Send an email to your HP printer’s email address with the document or photo attached.
- Connect your printer to the active internet connection, and then get the printer’s email address.
- Using the printer’s email address, print the jobs that you have sent to your printer from your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Make sure you switch on the Web Services option.
- Click on the ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Click on yes and follow the step-by-step instructions displayed.
- Print your ePrint information page and sign up for ePrint account by following the prompts shown.
Find or locate your ePrint email address
- Pick the ePrint icon on the printer home screen.
- Select the Web Service Settings.
- Pick Display Email Address option from the listed options.
Email a document or photo to the designated email address to print the same.
- Compose an email with document or photo attached.
- Send that email to the printer’s email address.
- The HP printer begins to print once the email is received.
what is AirPrint Setup ?
AirPrint is specially designed for Apple users. This application allows the iOS embedded devices to get connected to the nearby HP printers, when you want to print a document from Apple gadgets. AirPrint setup utilizes the wireless direct which is considered to be the fastest data transmission among the mobile devices.
How to Setup the AirPrint facility?
- You can avail this facility by using either the wireless mode or direct connection of WiFi to connect the device and the printer.
- Connect the iOS device to the network. You can choose the wireless setup wizard from the control panel display if your printer model contains control panel display.
What to do when you face issues with your AirPrint?
- Turn off the printer and turn on after few minutes to release the static power.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the device wirelessly.
- Check if there is any latest firmware updates pending.
- Check the quantity of paper in the paper tray.
- Check if there is any error message displayed.
Is AirPrint different from HP Print?
AirPrint allows you to print documents or photos in your iOS device to the HP printer whereas HP Print is a web based facility which allows you to print from any mobile device with email facilities.
HP Envy Cloud Print :
Cloud Print allows you to print documents from the virtual storage. To enjoy this service, sign up a Google account for the printer that you use. And register the printer on the Cloud Print service.
How to Enabling Cloud Print ?
- Open the chrome browser and click on the Sign In option that is in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Tap on Menu icon in the browser and select Settings from the list.
- A new dialogue box appears on the screen, scroll down the options, and choose Show Advance Option.
- Google Cloud Print will begin to detect the printers that are connected to the same network.
Printing a document
- You can print the document or photo saved on the computer, an email or webpage from your computer.
- Open the Chrome Browser and sign into the Google account.
- Go to Cloud Print and click on the print option.
- Tap Print, select upload file to print and upload the document to be printed.
Activating Cloud Print
- Connect your printer and computer in the same network.
- Click on the chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- In the search bar, type chrome: //devices and tap enter.
- Cloud Print automatically detects any printer connected to the network.
- Confirm the registration which is shown on the printer control panel display.
- Confirmation page will be printed once you confirmed the registration.
- Your printer is ready to use the Google Cloud Print facility.
How to scan to a computer?
- Install the HP scan software.
- Keep the paper to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- The side you want to scan should be faced downwards in the scanner section.
- Open the HP scan software that you installed to initiate the scanning process.
- Tap on Scan to scan the document in the scanner glass.
How to enable scan to computer feature (Windows)?
The HP Smart app makes your scanning process simple and easy. It is the most recommended app to scan documents or photos from the printer’s scanner.
- Keep the paper to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Install HP Scan and Capture app from the Microsoft Store.
- Click Launch once the app is installed successfully.
- Tap Menu icon and select Settings.
- Tap Select Device, and then select your HP Printer.
- Click Document Scan Options to alter any settings.
- Finally, click Capture Document or Capture Photo option.
- Click Save once the scan is completed.
- Download Windows Fax and Scan app from the Microsoft Store.
- Tap on the Scan button from the Navigation Pane and select New Scan option from the toolbar.
- Alter the scanning options using the Settings option.
- Select the Preview button to review the document to be scanned.
- Enter the filename and graphics type and click on Save icon.
Choose All Programs, select HP and then tap on the folder of your printer
- Switch on the computer and click on the Windows icon.
- List of options will be shown.
- Choose scanning division and pick Scan manage to make necessary adjustments in the settings.
How to Update Your Printer
HP Printer Setup Windows 8 / 8.1
- It is usual that when Windows get updated, it will create some difficulties to work with.
- Once the Windows get upgraded from 8 to 8.1, it results in malfunctioning.
- Driver setup installation is required to get rid of this issue. Since the previous driver software package may not be compatible with the current version of your OS.
- Once the compatible package is installed, your printer will start to work without any discrepancy.
HP Printer Setup windows 10
- To get the trouble-free working of the printer, be specific with the type of Windows.
- Always allow your system to move forward with the updates.
- After the updates completed, install the necessary driver that is compatible with your OS. This vital step will help you to resolve the compatibility issues.
- Complete the HP printer setup as same as previous.
- Once the compatible driver package is installed, make alteration to the settings according to your needs.
HP Envy Troubleshooting
Unsuccessful Network Installation” error is displayed when you try to install the full feature Print Driver and Software. This error can be rectified by following the above mentioned steps.
- Switch off the computer, printer and router and restart them. This step will release the static power.
- Uninstall or delete the HP driver and software.
- Once it is uninstalled, restart the computer.
- Make use of Microsoft System File Checker (SFC) to repair the damaged or corrupted system files.
- Use Microsoft Fixit Solution to fix the issue automatically.
- Finally, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. If the issue still persists, call our Customer Support Service.
When you attempt to scan, the computer or the scanner is not found or it fails to scan. You may get the following error messages: “An error occurred communicating with the scanner”, “No computer Detected” and “Scanner not found”. Perform the following steps to fix these issues.
- Try to reset the print system.
- Uninstall the printer software and reinstall it.
- Check Window Image Acquisition settings and make sure that WIA is activated.
- Try to troubleshoot the printer connection type
Once all the required printer software is installed, you are ready to print the documents using your HP printer. You can print your documents or photos by any of the following methods.
- HP Smart App
- HP Printer Software
You have learnt how to print in the previous section. Now, we are going to assist you to learn how to copy.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Place the paper in the scanner glass.
- The side you want to copy should be faced downwards in the scanner area.
- Look at the printer control panel and select Copy option.
- Enter the number of pages that you want to copy.
- Finally, click on the Copy option.
- Frequently check the scanner glass for dirt and smudges.
- Calibrate the scanner and make necessary adjustments from the printer control panel.
- Wipe the pickup rollers and separation pad in the document feeder.
ePrint allows you to print from any location over the internet. Print jobs will be sent through email using your HP printer email address. Sometimes, ePrint fails to print if the printer internet connection is interrupted. Follow the below mentioned steps to rectify this issue.
- Check out the printer status. Printer must be connected to the active internet connection.
- Check ePrint email and confirm that your HP ePrint job is set properly and the attachment is a supported file type.
- Finally, troubleshoot the printer network connection.
- Reach our customer support, if the issue persists.