123.hp.com – HP Printer Setup, Driver Download
123.hp.com/setup HP Officejet Printer
HP Officejet 5232 Printer is a great printing device for business and corporate offices with high print quality. These printers give affordable prints 123.hp.com/setup 5232 with high printing speed without compromising on the style and utility. These hp printers can perform duplexing with speed up to 20 ppm. The printer has optimized functional features that can be used for many applications.
To enjoy the first printing experience, you need to setup hp setup printer. The first time setup is an effortless work when you follow our expert’s guidance.Call our customer support, and we will do the necessary for you.
If you want your printer to work properly, you need to install the recommended 123.hp.com/ download drivers printer software. Choosing the right printer software plays the major role in printer setup.
The user can connect www.123.hp.com printer wirelessly for a hassle-free printing experience. In our site, we will give you important information including downloading and installing printer software and setting up the printer.
Fixing the issue is not a tedious process, if you know the proper troubleshooting steps. To know those steps, you need to call our customer support. Our tech savvy members will give you the well-organized troubleshooting steps hastily in oj5232.
123.hp.com/Officejet5232 – HP Officejet 5232 Setup
The first time setup of the HP Officejet 5232 Printer includes unboxing, connecting to the power source, inserting the ink cartridge, loading the paper tray, downloading the printer software and installing 123.hp.com/oj5232 printer software. Our team will provide support for all the above mentioned services.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Unboxing the Printer
- Once you have purchased the HP officejet 5232 Printer, you should setup the printer. Do the following steps to unpack the printer.
- Take out the printer from its box.
- Make sure that the tapes and stickers are removed without any residue.
- Uncover the box and grab the printer out carefully.
- Settle oj5232 printer near the printer to access it easily.
- Next, move on to the power connection.
Connect the printer to HP Officejet 5232 power source
- Link your HP officejet 5232 printer to the power connection to get started. You can follow the discussed steps to attain the safe power connection.
- Before proceeding, make sure that there is no fluctuation in the power supply.
- Attach one end of the cable to the printer and another end to the computer and switch it on.
- Make sure that the power supply is proper and free from hindrance.
- Set the preferences such as language, time and more hp officejet 5232.
Steps to install the HP Officejet 5232 Printer Software
- Before proceeding with 123.hp.com printer software installation, make sure that your computer is connected to the active internet connection.
- To install the HP officejet 5232 printer software, you need to have the search engine in your computer.
- Go to the search engine and visit the support site.
- Choose your HP printer model and tap on enter.
- The screen will display the list of available printer software and drivers.
- Choose the perfect printer driver from the list that includes all the features for your HP printer.
- Finally, go in a flow with the on-screen prompts.
Load papers into the tray
- Open the paper tray and pull out the inner tray oj5232 printer.
- Clean the input tray before you insert the paper.
- Install the heap of paper in the tray and lock it.
- Once the paper is installed, pull out the extender.
Installtions of drivers/software
123 HP Officejet 5232 Printer Driver Installation
Now, we are moving to the software part. You can install the HP officejet 5232 printer software from this site using the below mentioned specialized guidelines.You can download 123 hp setup officejet5232 printer software and driver for your printer from the website. Find the search bar in the page.Enter your HP officejet 5232 printer model and click on OK. From the lists of printer driver and software package, select the appropriate printer driver and software package.
How to Print Documents
Establish the connection between hp5232 printer and computer through stable and active internet connection. Search for Program file menu and tap on print option. Choose the file that you want to print. Select the file from your device and press OK. The selected document will be printed.
Printing status report and cartridge alignment
Whenever you start to print documents, ensure that you have verified the print quality. To get the flawless printouts, the ink cartridge should be installed properly 123.hp.com/setup oj5232. If the ink cartridge is not aligned correctly, it may lead to malfunctioning.
- You can print the alignment paper to make sure that the print quality is good.
- Load the input tray with right amount of paper.
- Check the alignment printed paper and make use of the guidelines in the printed sheet.
To align the ink cartridges, go through the below instructions
- Gently, unveil the scanner lid.
- In the scanner glass, keep the printed alignment paper.
- The printed side should face downwards in the scanner glass.
- Lock the scanner lid and tap on OK to proceed.
For successful printing
- You should use the original HP ink cartridges only.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are fixed correctly.
- Use the neat and unfolded paper.
- Occasionally, verify the ink levels.
- Clean the scanner bed and input tray often.
To Print on both sides (duplexing)
Duplexing is the special feature that prints on both the sides of the paper. Anytime, you can turn on and off the duplexing option with the help oj5232 hp printer’s control panel. It will save the money spent on each printout giving excellent print copies.
How to print using HP Officejet 5232
We are now moving on towards how to using your HP officejet 5232 printer to print the successful conditioning of the ink cartridges,
Once you have aligned the ink cartridges properly, your 123.hp.com’setup 5232 printer is ready to print your documents. In this section, you will learn how to print using any one of the following methods.
- HP Smart App
- HP Printer software
Print using the hp smart app
The HP Smart App is an effortless way to take printouts. Follow the below guidelines to learn how to print.
- Nourish the paper tray with the correct amount of paper.
- Go to the Smart app from your device and select oj5232 printer from the lists.
- Now, you have to choose the document from your device.
- Finally, click on print option to proceed with printing process.
Print documents using hp printer software
You can also print the documents with the help of HP printer software. Here, you will find the ways to print documents using HP Printer Software.
- Take a heap of paper and fill the input tray.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 5232 printer properties.
- Set preferences for paper size, color and paper orientation.
- Click on the print option to print the document you want.
HP Officejet5232 wireless printer setup
HP Officejet 5232 printers support both wireless printing and wired printing. The wireless printer setup is a breeze 123.hp.com/oj5232 when compared to the wired setup.
How TO Use Wi-Fi Direct On 123 HP Officejet 5232
You can connect your printer to the computer through Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct option. Go through the below instructions to connect the printer wirelessly.
- On the printer control panel, search for Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi Direct option and Turn it on.
- Maximum of five devices can be connected using Wi-Fi Direct method.
To print from a wireless-capable mobile device that supports Wi-Fi Direct
Make use of the following instructions to print from a wireless-capable mobile device.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi direct feature on both the HP Officejet 5232 Printer and wireless-compatible device.
- You should select the document that you want to print from the device and choose the print option.
- Device screen will display the lists of available printers.
- Choose your www.123.hp.com printer from the list and tap on OK.
To print from a wireless-capable mobile device that does not support Wi-Fi Direct
Perform the following steps to print from a wireless-capable device that does not support Wi-Fi Direct.
- As a first step, download the printing smart app on your device.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi Direct feature on the printer.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi option on your mobile device.
- Your device will give the list of available networks on the screen.
- Pick out your mobile Wi-Fi from the network list.
- Enter your credentials when asked.
- Now, choose the document from the mobile and tap on print.
How to setup Officejet 5232 printer on your wireless network?
To print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows)
- Turn on the Wi-Fi feature on both the printer and the computer.
- Your computer monitor will display the available networks.
- Choose your network and enter the password.
- Finally, choose the file from your Windows computer and select print option.
STEPS TO SETUP WIRED NETWORK PRINTER
An active network router and an Ethernet cable is essential for wired network printer setup. Get the network router with Ethernet ports. Obtain the connection between computer and router. With the help of Ethernet cable, connect 123 hp setup oj5232 printer and router. Finally, install the HP printer driver from HP official site.
STEPS TO CHANGE NETWORK SETTINGS
- Search for wireless option to know the network status report.
- You can print the network configuration page with the help of Print Info option.
- Select settings from the wireless option.
- To review the IP settings, tap on Advanced Settings and IP settings.
HP Officejet 5232 Web Services
Web Services are the advanced facility for HP Printers which allow users to access the files from the internet. Connect your HP Printer to the stable internet connection to enjoy 123.hp.com/oj5232 web services.
How to set up web services for Officejet5232
Web Services play the major role yielding maximum productivity with the help of internet. The Web Services are ePrint, Cloud Print, AirPrint and duplexing. To initiate the web services, your 123.hp.com printer should be connected to the Internet.
Web Service using Printer Control Panel
Look through the printer control panel, click on settings and go to Web Services.Click on OK to enable the Web Services.The above step will turn on the Web Services automatically. hp 5232 printer will start to print the test page once you have turned on the Web Services.
Web Service using Embedded Web Server (EWS)
First, know your printer IP address.Then, open the Embedded Web Server.Find out the setup option and click on it.Click on Continue to use embedded web server.
How to Remove Web Services
The user can add or remove the Web Services whenever they want. Here are the few steps to deactivate the Web services.
- On the printer control panel, click on the Web Services tab.
- Find out the remove or disable option.
- Later, tap on it to disable the Web Services.
hp eprint services
HP ePrint services is an exciting service for the users who wish to print files from anywhere over the internet. Identify the printer email address using the Information button and Cancel button. Connect your mobile or computer to the active internet connection. Make sure that the Web Services option on 123.hp.com/setup 5232 printer is turned on.
Top HP Printer Models
Issues in HP Officejet 5232 Printer
When you find issues or difficulties with your 123.hp.com/Officejet5232 printer function, we are here to help you out. Get in touch with our expert team to fix the issues. We will guide you in the right path with the simple and user-friendly troubleshooting steps.
- Do not use dry ink cartridges.
- Replace the faulty ink cartridge with new HP ink cartridges.
- Do not touch the ink contacts.
- Frequently, wipe clean the ink cartridges.
- Keep the ink cartridges in their respective slots.
PRINT QUALITY PROBLEMS
- Use authentic hp oj 5232 ink cartridges.
- Use wrinkle free paper.
- Install the ink cartridges in the correct position.
- With the clean cloth, wipe the electrical contacts.
- Reset the print system and replace the printhead.
PRINT DRIVER RE INSTALLATION
You need to reinstall the old printer driver when it is not compatible with your HP printer device. Working with the old driver version may lead to malfunction.
- Once you have removed the old printer driver, you need to install the new version.
- Use the link provided in the site to reinstall 123.hp.com printer driver.
- Reinstalling the driver will help you to fix the issue.
- If you find difficulties in installing the printer driver, we can assist you with that.
- Go to the Start option and search for device manager option.
- Right-click on it and select Properties.
- Remove your HP Printer from the list.
USING THE RIGHT PAPER TYPE
- Always use the recommended paper type.
- Keep the output tray clean.
- Remove the extra paper from the input paper tray.
- Do not use the damaged paper.
ESTIMATED LEVELS OF INK
- With the help of printer control panel, you can check the ink or toner level.
- Look for the Ink Levels option.
- Click on it to view the estimated ink levels.
To clear a paper jam from input tray
- Disconnect the power connection from the printer.
- Unlock the paper tray carefully.
- Remove the stuck paper from the input tray.
- Clean the residue from the paper path cover.
- Reinsert the input tray properly.
To clear a paper jam from print zone
- Turn off the printer and unlock the ink cartridge door.
- Adjust the sides of the printer carriage.
- Take out the jammed paper from the carriage and clean the space.
- Later, close the access door.
To clear a paper jam from the rear of 123.hp.com/setup oj5232 printer
- Turn off OJ5232 printer and open the printer’s rear door.
- Clear the loose and jammed sheets.
- Fill the paper tray with the recommended amount of sheets.
To clear a print carriage jam
- Turn off the printing machine and switch it on after few minutes.
- Try to clear the loose paper from the carriage area.
- Remove and reinsert the ink cartridges.